Thursday, August 16, 2012

burning question..

I've always wondered if any of you pay attention to the things that I write about my beads in the descriptions. And if you do, how much of what I say actually influences you to buy said bead?

Sometimes I just have to tell you what I was thinking or what my inspiration was all about - and sometimes I just made a pretty bead and really have no back story for it. But most of the time I end up doing at least a little write-up anyway.

The hardest part of listing beads is giving them a name - sometimes I just have NO CLUE what to call each and every bead child. Imagine if you just kept popping out kids! I think you'd find it difficult to keep coming up with new and different names.. imho.

;)

So what say you? How much of your decision to buy a bead is based on a name or a description? I'd love to hear your input!

And no, I'm not going to start naming all my beads "Thing 1 and Thing 2" though for some of the lesser attractive beads I often wonder .... lol

Namaste

No comments: